Go through ij.start.canon webpage to get Canon printer drivers downloads. The modern way to set up a Canon printer is easily accessible at ij.start.canon. The online ij start canon portal has the potential to download the latest printer drivers and software with online manuals for every specific model, for example, Maxify, Pixma, CanoScan, IMAGEPROGRAF, etc.
Where is your Canon printer model name?
It’s the essential information that helps you further. To know your Canon printer model, see the top of the model, or you may find it in front as well.
Downloading latest Canon printer drivers & software – ij.start.canon
- Go to ij.start.canon – Canon support site.
- Select Set Up (Start Here) tab.
- Scroll down the https ij start canon page, select the first letters of your canon model, i.e., MX, TR, E.
- The product name appears, hence select the model name to jump to download.
- Select your OS from the top of ij.start.canon page like Windows, MacOS etc.
- Hit on Download.
- Select Save, Save As or Run depending on browser prompt.
Step By Step Guidelines to Set Up Canon Printer
Ij.Start.Canon: Setting up your canon printer will take a few moments to get ready. However, it’s important to connect your inkjet printer and PC, Laptop with a wireless connection. If your printer is prepared for installation and setup, then follow below steps;
- Canon printer software – Either install canon CD-ROM or download the canon ij printer setup from ij.start.canon.
- Connect to WiFi – On your IJ printer, press the WiFi button until you see a stable orange alarm flashlight.
- Wireless router – Press the WPS button on the nearby wireless router and wait for the alarm flash to be steady green and blue lights.
- Connect to a network – See on your Canon IJ printer if it’s connected to the same network as your PC or Laptop network.
- Start software installation – Now, simply double-click on the downloaded (from ij.start.canonn) setup file [PKG or EXE].
- Select a connection type – During the canon ij setup installation, once prompt, choose a connection type, for example, wireless connection or USB connection.
- Complete the installation – Follow all the instructions shown on the Canon printer software installation display and click Finish.
- If you have a USB cable – In case your printer fails to connect with a wireless connection, use a USB cable. Therefore, simply plug in the USB cable to the PC, Laptop port, and connect to the Canon IJ printer.
- Your canon inkjet printer is ready to use (print, scan, fax etc).
Canon Help – http //ij.start.canon
Visit Canon Help site from ij.start.canon link and learn;
- How to set up Canon ij setup
- Read online manuals
- See recommended factions
- Ask your queries and get a solution.